If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals on portable dvd players ?

Options
  • 13-06-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi Ash, just wondering if you have any deals on these ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Techless.

I should see something this week.
    I don't have a model number just yet but it will be a 7" screen size of the clam-shell style in black.

It should be €99.99 I believe.

I'll chase up on Monday and get back to you.

Enjoy the sunny day!

Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Techless,

(What a great name)

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

We have one clearance ex-demo Panasonic DVLS83 8.5" Portable DVD at just £79.95 (was £149.95)

We also have a couple of Philips Pet712 twin screen jobbies which I am happy to clear at £89.95 see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/p/pet712_12/pet712_12_pss_aen.pdf

...Or I have a (very) few of the very sexy PET830 8.5" screen slot loaders which again I'm happy to clear at £109.95 reduced from £199.95 - see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/p/pet830_00/pet830_00_pss_eng.pdf

Again apologies for the delay in getting back to you and please drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

Drop me a line if you are interested..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

We also have a couple of Philips Pet712 twin screen jobbies which I am happy to clear at £89.95 see details here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/p/p...12_pss_aen.pdf

Hi John.

I would be interested in one of these please. Will send you a PM and we can sort it from there. Thanks a mil as usual.:)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Have u still got any space left?

I thought we had completely filled your house already!

:D:pac:;)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

johnmc wrote: »
    Have u still got any space left?

I thought we had completely filled your house already!

:D:pac:;)

ATB,

John Mc
    Hehehe.....thats almost true John but we always have room for a bargain.
    Had kenny on to me this morning and all is sorted.

Thanks again John.:)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.