Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth it ?

Options
  • 13-06-2009 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Am going to get me an iPhone,

My dilemma...I dont want to go to 02.

Is it really worth going to o2 to get the new 3GS or am I better off buying a 3G sim free and upgrading to OS 3.0

If I get the 1gb add on from Vodafone it seems to work out the same costs....

Is the 3GS so spectacuarily better / different to warrant moving to o2 ?

Thanks

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

Szondi wrote: »
    If I get the 1gb add on from Vodafone it seems to work out the same costs....
    s

If the monthly cost is going to be the same, then you're better off switching to O2 as you'll get the subsidised price, as opposed to paying full price buying it SIM-free. This also means you don't have to worry about unlocking it or buying one from abroad. Besides, the new 3GS can't be unlocked yet so, if you want it, you have no choice but to move to O2.

Advertisement