Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] Ak74U

Options
  • 13-06-2009 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hello all, looking for a a higher end AK74U - Aeg.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

If youre interested i have a TM ak47s with original sling from ukraine 2oo yoyos only includes stick battery. i know 74 is different from 47.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

i have a CYMA AK74u there for handy money, its not higher end but its grand little gun, no rattles and the stock is solid out. 300-315fps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

If Delta-Boy is not interested in your CYMA AK74U, how much are you looking for it and how long have you had it and useage has it seen?
    cheers

the original sale thread is here, so we're not spamming up this chaps thread:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055543938

will take €110 + postage for it, iv never skirmished her and only put a couple of hundred bb's through her, the only mark on the body is where the selector switch moves up and down but that happens them all & internals are in perfect nick with a decent Intellect 8.4v stick battery thrown in.

The only downside is that i have no mag for her but you'll pick one up for about a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Would you be willing to take a Galaxy MP5 PDW(in very good nick), charger, 8.4v stick-battery and two mid-cap short type MP5 mags for your CYMA AK74U??

• Advertisement

sorry lad cash only, thanks anyways.

Advertisement