Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

Options
  • 13-06-2009 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

A mate has(finally) dropped down to O/L at the last second, he's on here actually, but he's wondering WTF should be studying!

Now i'm doing O/L for ages and know my stuff so I don't really need to go hours of studying for this, but what should he study?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

...can't you tell him what so study since you've been doing OL for ages and know your stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

A mate has(finally) dropped down to O/L at the last second, he's on here actually, but he's wondering WTF should be studying!

Now i'm doing O/L for ages and know my stuff so I don't really need to go hours of studying for this, but what should he study?

Man your sad WTF? Its obvious thats it is you not your friend and you want to know what to study , do you realise nobody knows your name so whats the point of saying it your friend:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Man your sad WTF? Its obvious thats it is you not your friend and you want to know what to study , do you realise nobody knows your name so whats the point of saying it your friend:rolleyes:

Ok I could tell him but that would mean searching for my book and telling him.. Thats an effort.. I though here would be quicker than that...

Advertisement