Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Iphone

Options
  • 12-06-2009 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Whist typing in a url www.ebid.ie which I thought was an Irish version of ebay I was redirected to http://www.zwee.com/ where they have an unlocked iphone for 249 dollers plus free shipping worldwide. I'm sure this is rediciously cheap. Does anybody know about or have any experience of this lot. Tried googling them buy didn't find much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Evergreen

I checked those guys out during the week and asked them about the price, here is their answer
    Hi Edward,
    We are having difficulty with our ecommerce system causing problems with the pricing and stock numbers for this item.
    The prices are NOT correct on our site and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Sarah
    Zwee.com

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

Thanks Edward I don't think I would go near them anyway, too risky.

Advertisement