Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CYMA AKS74U

Options
  • 12-06-2009 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Its with a heavy heart that I sell this gun as I really do love it but due to practicality issues I need it to finance a larger gun.

Right Ill get straight into it here, the details are as follows:

-Chrono'd at 343FPS
    -Around 5 months old
    -Comes in original box with instructions etc
    -Full wood and metal
    -Artificially weathered
    -No previous owners

Asking price is £140 Posted and Paypal'd-This also includes the following extras:

-3x Viper double AK mag pouches £30
    -1x Spare Battery (1500mAh)£10
    -2x CA 100rnd mid-caps (full metal)£10 each

So really that whole package comes to around £180-saving you £40. NO SPLITS

The handgaurd was sanded down and re-varnished after being stained with a black stainer-this has given the hangaurd a much darker look than what it originally looked like, the pictures dont do it justice.

Payments will only be accepted via paypal, no cash, bank transfers or postal orders accepted

Pictures of what is included:

DSCF1151.jpg
    DSCF1149.jpg
    DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1153.jpg
    DSCF1154.jpg

I'm open to swaps, only for AEGs though I would really like an AK74 or indeed any eastern bloc gun.

Thanks for looking folks, am open to any and all offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

[qu

you sure you wont split with the mag pouches?

oh and if that aeg is chrono'd @ 343fps makes it illeagel for the irish market presuming since your prices
    are in sterlings your not in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Liquid snake

Sorry moggser no splits, have this for sale elsewhere and want to keep it as a package.

As for its FPS a simple 1J spring would do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Sorry moggser no splits, have this for sale elsewhere and want to keep it as a package.

As for its FPS a simple 1J spring would do it.

Unfortunately not that simple, the limit on this forum is 1J and therefore this sale can not be allowed on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement