Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Leaving Cert Nap.

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had one yet? Just come home from tests and Just jump into bed? after Maths paper 2 and Irish paper 1, I jumped into bed and cried tbh, just due to the stress tbh, feel asleep woke up at 9, went downstairs got food, watched tele, gave in to Paper two (irish) the next day, went to bed, tried to sleep. couldn't so I studied Irish paper 2, just chose random stories and poems to learn. So I chose my favorates, Nil on Ni, Gealt, Fiche Bliain Ag Fas, Bean Og, All came up delighted, still scared I failed Irish tbh. But the nap was crackers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I love my naps. After English 2 I had a lovely long nap. I was meant to have a nap hours ago but I sorta bailed for the internet >.<

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Ah naps, where would I be without em? Lol yeah, the exams are just so draining that a nice nap makes the world of difference :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I can't nap, never could.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Missing out tbh, Personally I think its the greatest thing ever, minus the awful taste.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Naps are the best!

...and they say us leaving-certers get stressed. As. If.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Oh god the taste:( especially after falling asleep on a desk...you just wake up and need to get it out as quick as possible:p

once got a tooth pulled, imagine that same warm post nap taste, with a mouth full of blood... Lovely eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

GO ON THE POWER NAPS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

mmhm. Come home, get dinner, nap for 2 hours. Up. Cuppa tea, study for 3 hours, then bed. Although its all over now. Cept Spanish on Tues. But wont be napping then. Was nice while it lasted.

I've to wake up at 7 tomorrow, I really behind on my stressing out and worrying :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭SugoiHito

I wish i could nap:( i cant fall asleep when its bright outside even if im REALLY tired...and even if i did eventually fall asleep i just wake up a couple of hours later with an awful headache!You lucky people and your naps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 manutdfan0345

think i might hibernate on the 17th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I do the whole going to bed thing, but unfortunately I find actually falling asleep really difficult so I usually just lie in bed for an hour or so, makes a world of difference.

I used to do it last summer as well, I'd start work at 6 in the morning and finish at 2 or 3, I'd just go straight to bed when I got home then get up and go out later. Lovely routine.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭pearliefan

I haven't napped..... too busy studying... wish I'd thought of it though!
    sleep-in tuesday will be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Sleeping patter atm involes sleeping three times a day.

4-5, 11-12 4-6am

Its banter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

errlloyd wrote: »

Its banter.
    CaoimH_in wrote: »
    But the nap was crackers :D

AHHHH...wtf is with people using so many different words to say "thats cool".

I heard someone say their German exam was "sick" today. I was like "that bad :(?" and they were all "Wha?!".

I'm off for a cry :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

plenty of time to hibernate in july.

Advertisement