Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys M4 fro sale

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

DBoys M4 RIS for s quick sale. Fires great with a new silicon hop up rubber installed. comes with two PEQ battery boxes. (one is nice and neat, the other is like a suitcase!). Will include one mag but no battery. the bolt cover has lost its little spring they can be replaced for a couple of euro.

as the gun has seen some action, though has never let me down, I'm only looking for 50 euro.

I will leave the gun with john Mc in drogheda airsoft tomorrow if anybody is interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

offer asking provided you can post and is shooting fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

offer asking and will pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

I'm going to bring the gun down to drogheda airsoft tomorrow and sunday. You can test fire it there. You have first refusal. you'll need to identify yourself to John Mc when your down there as I will not be staying to play. (though I will be there all day sunday)

any chance you could go as far as hrta on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭rogertegart

I'll try. it would have to be early as I'm going up to drogheda for 11 on sunday. ( I live in drogheda) I've only been to HRTA once so I need directions. I might meet you in say, Bally boughal at 10am and we can drive down to HRTA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭rodney w

offers 40 :)

sorry but im going to withdraw the offer, was buying on someone elses behalf and he cant afford it anymore! sorry for wasting you time and good luck with the sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Offer asking after ps3man if you can post.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Vents

DBoys M4 RIS for s quick sale. Fires great with a new silicon hop up rubber installed. comes with two PEQ battery boxes. (one is nice and neat, the other is like a suitcase!). Will include one mag but no battery. the bolt cover has lost its little spring they can be replaced for a couple of euro.

as the gun has seen some action, though has never let me down, I'm only looking for 50 euro.

I will leave the gun with john Mc in drogheda airsoft tomorrow if anybody is interested

Was up today and the M4 was a no show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

is it metal receiver? im interested if everyone else here before me fails- meath based and can collect mane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

thank god its back up.. il take it, il pm you in the morning, my brothers is the one intrested so he will get it off you b.t.w i made the second offer after thermo incase people worried that i jumped the queue

Advertisement