Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 3GS Protective Case

Options
  • 12-06-2009 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Since the size of the new handset is almost identical to the 3G - can anybody recommend and protective case for the iPhone?

Cheers,
    Keith.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

keith_d99 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Since the size of the new handset is almost identical to the 3G - can anybody recommend and protective case for the iPhone?

Cheers,
    Keith.
    It's the exact same size, only a few grams in weight difference.

Best one in my opinion is this one here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Excellent, thanks - looks the biz (and plenty available on eBay) - I'm presuming the camera lens at the back hasn't moved or gotten bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

Excellent, thanks - looks the biz (and plenty available on eBay) - I'm presuming the camera lens at the back hasn't moved or gotten bigger
    No its the same size, just different hardware on the insides. Cheers!

case-mate-vroom-iphone-case.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Hi all,

Cheers,
    Keith.

Theres a chap here on boards that has recently started his own business selling iphone/ipod accessories, good prices too.It would be good to support him rather than a US site, ill try find the web address.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭CivilEx

Above anything that needs to be protected on the iPhone, the glass touchscreen is a must. O2 do these is their shops..around €20. I've dropped mine several times and no broken screen (since I started using this :D)

FUL1_F8Z330.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

just ordered a Cretouch Ultra Slim case and screen protector...26$ incl shipping.

www.cretouch.com

anoble66 wrote: »
    just ordered a Cretouch Ultra Slim case and screen protector...26$ incl shipping.

www.cretouch.com

http://cretouch.com/product_info.php/cPath/32_37/products_id/86

i like this pouch...after all, the most likely time to drop your phone is when taking it in/out of your pocket...in which case the pouch would be on.

Advertisement