Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychological Advice

Options
  • 12-06-2009 4:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I just got knocked out of a tourny and I am livid. Played the hand perfect and got beaten on river so by s sick 1 card out. My problem is that I want to play another tournament but I am unable to do so properly until I can forget about my latest loss (otherwise i will start tourny on tilt) My question is whether or not anybody has any solutions as to how I can overcome these "angers" with the clown that just knocked me out and forget about it - move on!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

try roulette, you move onto being busto very fast

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

If you tilt badly logout for whatever time it takes you too get out of tilt! Easy!

In the end your losing money if you keep playing so just go for a walk, watch tv, have a smoke/drink, whatever! Just don't keep playing if you tilt bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

weed.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 cloudymouse

A nice hand shandy might help , get the missus quick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement