Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel query - navan to wexford

Options
  • 11-06-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

hey,
    is anyone familiar with the trip down to wexford town via Trim/ Naas on a monday morning? i've to be there for 10a.m. i suspect the main delay might be heading by naas. if anyone has been doing that journey or that trip in part, pls drop a line. i'm guessing i'd need to leave at 7.30?
    ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭KAZ0077

Travel from Navan to Wicklow most days for work @ 9am and that takes 1.5hrs every morn. Some mornings its better some worse.
    Traffic seems to have eased in the past week or so.

Went from Navan to Wexford via M50/M11/N11 and it takes roughly 2.5hrs or therabouts.
    That was on a Sunday Morning @ 10am.

Not sure what it would be like from Trim but hope this helps you anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

Paddles will you report back after your journey when you get a chance if you don't mind. I would be interested to know how long it takes to get to Wexford from Navan using that route.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

will do. i certainly won't be going via M50 or in the direction of dublin on a monday a.m. !
    didn't think it would take as long your way on a sun morining, tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

the trip took 2.5hours on the monday morning going via trim, kilcock, N7/N9
    coming back up another monday morning i went up the N11/M11/M50 leaving wex at 7.30. it took 2.25 hrs to navan which i thought was great but couldn't take that route to wex on a mon a.m. though, tnx to the awful navan-dublin traffic.
    and besides, the M50 is als the risk!

Advertisement