Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic Aftermath

Options
  • 11-06-2009 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭

How was Arabic for anyone that did it? The final hours of cramming didn't work at all. It was impossibe!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

ma friend did it last year, said it was like so easy, he is native though, lol if you are fluent in any language(other than irish and english) these exams are easy like french was a doddle for me, i could head to paris tommorow and mix with vinz and the boys in an instant(referece to the film la haine;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

I hate to admit it but I don't actually do arabic. This thread was just an experiment to see if anyone actually did it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

People that are fluent in any language should not be allowed do them. I have a friend who is fluent in french and could get an A1 in her sleep. So unfair.

EDIT: Obviously English doesn't count because it's literature you study, not grammar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

phasers wrote: »
    People that are fluent in any language should not be allowed do them. I have a friend who is fluent in french and could get an A1 in her sleep. So unfair.

That would feck up my English hopes altogether.

"No, taim...an...dairyleera...is e an gaeilge me priomhtheanga, like, taim ag foghlaim an....bearla, agus...mar sin taim abalta an bearla ardteist a....sittail."

Jeebus wrote: »
    That would feck up my English hopes altogether.

"No, taim...an...dairyleera...is e an gaeilge me priomhtheanga, like, taim ag foghlaim an....bearla, agus...mar sin taim abalta an bearla ardteist a....sittail."
    English isn't the language, it's English literature.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

phasers wrote: »
    English isn't the language, it's English literature.

Ta tu an-pedantic ar fad, like ;).

Jeebus wrote: »
    Ta tu an-pedantic ar fad, like ;).
    Sorry, I don't speak German

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

mikeglee wrote: »
    I hate to admit it but I don't actually do arabic. This thread was just an experiment to see if anyone actually did it?:D

Do you have some weird ambition to start every possible thread?

In all seriousness, that's all you do *glares suspiciously*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

Fad wrote: »
    Do you have some weird ambition to start every possible thread?

In all seriousness, that's all you do *glares suspiciously*

I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED:(:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Please refrain from starting fake threads

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement