Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeviral.com does it work?

Options
  • 11-06-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi everyone,
    Fairly new to the whole world of internet marketing, more of a technical type than a marketer. Just wondering about this site I stumbled across
    http://www.freeviral.com/
    I'm not one to usually fall for this internet, make €1 million in 30 seconds crap, but as far as I can see, this actually is a legit way to get traffic. After some extensive googling, I haven't found anyone who makes a decent argument as to why it doesn't work, mostly claims to the contrary in fact. However, I'm a skeptic by nature and so I'm naturally looking for the catch, but I can't find any. Does anyone have any experience of this? Any one care to offer an opinion?

I have to admit I'm quite tempted.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

A pyramid scheme and you are linking with a referral too?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 geistmorder

Sorry, didn't realise that was a referral, oops

I'd still appreciate opinions btw

• Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

That was quick Gordie! Thanks :)

geistmorder: as you can see, we don't like folks using referral links on here.

As to the subject matter, it looks like yet another Make Money Online scheme, with the catch that it's a pyramid scheme too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 geistmorder

Sorry, about the referral, i should have copped that one myself.:o

Yeah, i was pretty suspicious myself. After, a bit more research, i noticed the top link doesnt even exist, so it can't work. Its a pyramid scheme and not even a good one at that:rolleyes:

Thanks for the help

Advertisement