Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJ Works M9 Beretta for Sale

Options
  • 11-06-2009 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

KJ Works M9 Beretta (black),Mag (25 rds), really sweet gun. It is not a co2 pistol, uses green gas.

fixed hopup, chrono at 290-305 fps when i last tested it at G-TAC

has only been skirmished a handful of times.

Same gun is €119 at airsofteire &€129 at MIA, but will sell for €90 (not negotiable). Still have original box it came in plus original accessories.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 scutterykaks

How much of it is metal? I'll buy depending on pictures.

Any pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

its actually advertised as a full metal pistol, but in my opinion, its a mixture of ABS and Metal (which is actually better).

it has a crisp blowback and is a lovely gun to shoot. Accurate and powerful.

I'm in County Tipperary and can post it.

Sorry going to have to withdraw my offer. Can't accept post. Thanks for replying so fast. ;)

here are the pics, payment is required via paypal. i can provide my info for payment is anyone wants

• Advertisement

gun is sold, was offered cash for it today at limerick airsoft camp

Advertisement