Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get your results online?

Options
  • 11-06-2009 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Well?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DUDE!

creggy wrote: »
    Well?

I was given a letter from my class teacher from the SEC which said my number and a password that you have to enter online at examinations.ie when they come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

At midday on August 12th you will be able to access your results from examinations.ie. You will need your exam number and pin code. The pin code should have been given to you before your first exam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

DUDE! wrote: »
    I was given a letter from my class teacher from the SEC which said my number and a password that you have to enter online at examinations.ie when they come out.

Yeah,me too . . . . . .but the question is-how early in the morning can you access your results ? . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

You dnt have to go into school they send them to your house know

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

GA361 wrote: »
    Yeah,me too . . . . . .but the question is-how early in the morning can you access your results ? . . .

In previous years they have been available from 12 noon (Irish time).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Back Prince

in my opinion when u get ur results the whole buzz comes from goin to the school and see the great fail and cry naw i wish them best of luck;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

the school release them at 9am but the internet will only release them at 12

as far as i know only external candidates get them sent to their house (mine arrive at half 7 last year)

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

what date are the results out?

i never got a form with a password and all that from the sec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

After my first exam, the girls from 5th year that were supervising outside the exam hall gave me the LC FAQ booklet and the sheet with my Exam Number and results code etc for the website.

You'll probably not bother with online except for referring back to it if you cba reading the page... They come online at 12pm or 12.30pm at the earliest whereas the school releases them at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

our school gave them to use for the jc but we never got the sheet with the exam number and pin code for the leaving.. if you rang up the SEC would they give you your pin code?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

what date are the results out?

i never got a form with a password and all that from the sec
    the 12th of august.:)
    u shud ask the person who was organising all the exam stuff at your school about it if you still can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

12th is D-DAY!!!!!****

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

our school gave them to use for the jc but we never got the sheet with the exam number and pin code for the leaving.. if you rang up the SEC would they give you your pin code?

According to the information on the sheet the PIN cannot be reissued if you have misplaced it.
    Ask your principle or vice-principle about it as they should know where they are and wither or not they were given out.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Isaac702 wrote: »
    According to the information on the sheet the PIN cannot be reissued if you have misplaced it.
    Ask your principle or vice-principle about it as they should know where they are and wither or not they were given out.
    ya no one in my year was given them but the girls school next door got them! ive physics monday morning so ill ask then thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Yeah we got sheets on em too.
    Available online the 12th at 12.

On a side note, whats everybody doing all summer to keep their mind off exams. Ive no money for a 6th year holiday!! :( Going to the street performance world championships though!! Yuusa!

Advertisement