Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOST the shark, 6'4" nearly new

Options
  • 10-06-2009 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

hey,
    i have a LOST 6'4" shark board for sale, its a really nice shortboard, its 20" wide. bought last december, no dings, with leash.
    wicklow east coast area, can deliver for petrol cost (i drive an economical daewoo matiz, so it wont be much!)
    looking for €380
    pm me if interested!
    (sorry, didnt know)

c - 13: Keep all dealings on thread or via PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

i need a sale so, make a reasonable offer and its yours, or maybe swap for something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭murpheous81

Just enquiring as to where you bought the board i.e. local surf shop or online. Have been looking at Lost boards for awhile. Good luck with selling the board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

i bought the board from a local shop called the boardroom its in greystones wicklow and they are sound to help, they have al merricks, lost, and now stock epoxy cortez's plus second hand boards. if its ok to post a website link i will,
    www.theboardroom.ie

Advertisement