Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4000th post, Merging your moves

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2.. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I promise to do a good Vegas review for my real 4000th post,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

Quality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

i attempted to draw a 6, i finally gave up after an hour, how do you get yer fingers to write stuff? FML

Doesn't work if you draw it backwards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

lol you really do know about everything, don't you:)

nicnicnic wrote: »
    lol you really do know about everything, don't you:)

Nope. Just most things;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

class nic just class ,congrats and gl wsop too ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

nicnicnic wrote: »
    1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2.. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I promise to do a good Vegas review for my real 4000th post,

Nice one... "dude"!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

ha, I obviously draw sixes backwards....was wondering had nicnicnic lost the plot until I saw your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Haha love it, this will confuss all the kids at school. Gl in WSOP ME bring it home to Waterford

Advertisement