Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night out in Trim

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hiya
    Ive got a few friends coming out tomorrow night! Ive booked La Scala for 8pm... so where for late night drinks??? Is there any decent night clubs in Navan??If so how much would a taxi cost from Trim to Navan??
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Lenihans or Marcies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

feck Navan! go see Gerry Tully, I think plays in Sally's on Friday's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

spadder wrote: »
    feck Navan! go see Gerry Tully, I think plays in Sally's on Friday's.

I couldn't agree more. People are deluding themselves if they think that Navan offers anything as far as a good night out is concerned. The nightclubs are dives, they're overpriced and attract strange crowds, and afterwards everyone spills out onto the streets for a good old-fashioned brawl. Taxis too are rare and overpriced.
    If you want live music in Meath you won't get any better than Gerry Tully, live in Sally Rogers' every Friday night from 9 or so onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tripi

check the meath event guide www.meg.ie
    they have a listings section for gigs, clubs etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭annon123

It depends on what you're looking for? I wouldnt really recommend the night club in Trim unless ur looking for someone around the 18 yr old mark...Lenihans is quite a good spot and you can find all ages there.
    If you want more of a choice and better clubs then you're probably better off getting a taxi to Navan. If you ring some of the local taxi companies they'll give you a return price which usually saves money and time trying to get a taxi home... it's also not that easy to hail down a taxi in Trim unless you have booked one which is also why i'd recommend Navan. Im from outside Trim and Navan would be quite a bit away but i still go there.
    Try the Palace pub/nightclub?

• Advertisement
Advertisement