Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Fries with Food Order at Eddie Rockets

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

On entertainment.ie you can print a voucher for free fries with your Food Order at Eddie Rockets. Offer expires August 2009, Not valid with any other Promotion or Discount

Link to Goodie bag page on entertainment.ie below where you can then print your vouchers.

http://entertainment.ie/goodiebag/

Other vouchers and discounts available in the goodie bag.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

eddierockfriprint.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

no offence op but i would never have thought that 'empty ur pockets' would end up on bargin alerts. way over priced.:mad:

must admit love their shakes:o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

no offence op but i would never have thought that 'empty ur pockets' would end up on bargin alerts. way over priced.:mad:

must admit love their shakes:o

A Lone Ranger walks into eddie rockets!

Orders a shake he loves

Gets free fries

Leaves happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kingcrowley

Tesco/Dunnes Stores receipts often have buy one burger get one free on the back of them..much better value!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Tesco/Dunnes Stores receipts often have buy one burger get one free on the back of them..much better value!
    For Eddie Rocket's? Never seen those. Just the McD's ones - for Big Macs in the past but only Chicken Burgers :( more recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 kingcrowley

TM wrote: »
    For Eddie Rocket's? Never seen those. Just the McD's ones - for Big Macs in the past but only Chicken Burgers :( more recently.

very common (In Cork) and i remember getting them i think when i lived in Galway...

That would be a limerick galway and cork exclusive. Dubs dont get them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

Davy wrote: »
    A Lone Ranger walks into eddie rockets!

Orders a shake he loves

Gets free fries

Leaves happy :)

People at till tell A Lone Ranger that a shake doesnt count as a food order, and he must pay for the fries

A Lone Ranger leaves no so happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Forget the Milkshake

Lone Ranger orders Fries and a Knickerbocker Glory - Dessert, Food not Drink

Total Cost €3.75 plus voucher

Lone Ranger Happy ?

If you are really looking to buy the lowest priced food item you could go for the €2.95 ice cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

the burgers beat all around them in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Nice one OP. Also noticed there's no '1 per table' restriction or anything like that, so if there's two of you (or indeed a very large hungry one) you could order two food items and get two lots of fries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Could some kind soul attach the voucher to the thread?

That website is blocked for me :(

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Second post mathie...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭golfball37

TM wrote: »

More or less guaranteed to get one in Ennis anytime you go to Dunnes/Tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

mathie wrote: »
    Could some kind soul attach the voucher to the thread?

That website is blocked for me :(

Thanks
    phasers wrote: »
    Second post mathie...
    The image may still be blocked as it's directly hotlinked from the site that's blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Order a garlic or cajun sauce and get the fries free. Total cost= €1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

stevej wrote: »
    the burgers beat all around them in fairness

I've never thought much of their burgers but each to their own.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

so has anyone found out by using the voucher if you can order a malt and get free fries

Advertisement