Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Desktop Deal (inspiron 546)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Not too bad. The specs look good alright.

It doesn't compare to this though:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055312799&highlight=dell+vostro

May well have been nowhere near as well specced as this but it was better value at only 170€ delivered. That really was the best bargain alert of last year IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Not too bad. The specs look good alright.

It doesn't compare to this though:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055312799&highlight=dell+vostro

May well have been nowhere near as well specced as this but it was better value at only 170€ delivered. That really was the best bargain alert of last year IMO!

I agree entirely. I'm still using my Vostro and cannot get over how lucky we all were.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

got one myself , added a good graphics card and my old 19" flatscreen and sold it on for €650 - i would have kept it but my circumstances didnt allow !

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Aye, that was deffo deal of the year. My Vostro is sync'd up with me xbox for video and music streaming. Absolutely savage deal at the time.

If only Dell would go mad one more time, this time on a laptop :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

Dell Consumer 10% Voucher Code
    *Offer - 10% off all Studio, Inspiron and XPS orders over EUR799.
    *Start date - Thursday, June 25th 2009.
    *End date - Wednesday, July 1st 2009.
    *Code - W6VJWP$F86C3L$.

• Advertisement
Advertisement