Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aural result!

Options
  • 10-06-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

jst figured out i got at least 65% in my french aural today!(hon)

maybe some attempt marks aswell(hopefully). i made a few basic mistakes like i said the first q the girl had her phone 3 years!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭deex

wow how do you know? have the answers been released or did you just ask your teacher?
    what was the answer for the bit about your one's dad refusing the lottery cheque, do ya know? it's been bugging me all day! i wrote down cause "hes on his pension" but the more i think about that the less sense it makes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

some girl in the other thread posted up the answers
    ah its cos he doesnt need it, he'l have his pension!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Saffy

Is everything in section 1-4 worth 3 marks and everything in section 5 worth 2?
    Because from the answers that were posted in the other thread that only makes 75 - its 80 isn't it?
    anyway, I only got 2 questions wrong so I did well but I think my written section was ****e but still hoping for a B:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

if i got 75% in the written, and 70% in the oral, what grade would i get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Saffy

mink_man wrote: »
    if i got 75% in the written, and 70% in the oral, what grade would i get?
    you'd get a B3 but you need to include comprehensions and aural aswell....

• Advertisement
Advertisement