Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a staff!

Options
  • 10-06-2009 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys im looking to buy a staffordshire bull terrier pup but cant seem to find any. I was wondering if anyone knows of a breeder in dublin, of even better ballyfermot?:p Any help would be greatly appreciated and also if anyone could tell me a rough price would be great too...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Hiya

Im not preaching about getting a rescue, but staffs do come in up rescue alot www.dogsindistress.org usually have a few so if you werent set on getting papers/breeding/showing etc you could always get one from them. If you do want a registered pup get in contact with the ikc they should point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ItzJey

Thanks for the reply...
    I had a look on that site and found a lovely 8 week old pup so gonna give them a ring... :D
    Thanks again for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

Yeah see if you can get a rescue dog. A friend of mine has two rescue dogs, a staffy and a rottie and they are both lovely dogs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ItzJey

I rang about it today but no answer:( The person was probably in work or something so Im gonna try again later!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

i made good experience with writting emails to them!;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement