Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE - ICS MP5 Full Stock

Options
  • 10-06-2009 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

will put some pics up soon. includes 2 hicaps. full stock plug is wired for small connection.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

kalkor wrote: »
    will put some pics up soon. includes 2 hicaps. full stock plug is wired for small connection.

Is it a metal body?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

its metal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Stock and foregrip look pretty banged up, is it compatible with TM style furniture?

Can you describe the condition and where there are issues?

Thanks.

the stock is cut inside to fit a large 9.6, though wired at the mo for a small battery. just reinforced with the tape ( no cracks or any thing) the front guard has some plasticine in it for more weight and is again reinforced just, with the tape for a more solid feel. two original hi caps.

Stock and foregrip look pretty banged up, is it compatible with TM style furniture?

Can you describe the condition and where there are issues?

Thanks.

overall condition is fine, no issues. the stock has been dis and re assembled but there's no issue.

its same design as TM

• Advertisement

Just wondering why there is tape on it is all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 andrewkeena

kalkor wrote: »

Are you located in Dublin?

wel, no great need on the stock i spose but it makes a great difference on the grip ie almost no give at all, any MP5 i've looked at is a bit ****, i hate movement in a grip..

Are you located in Dublin?

balbriggan.

I've had a hankering for an mp5 in metal, hmm, would you post?

• Advertisement

I've had a hankering for an mp5 in metal, hmm, would you post?

if your wanting to cover the cost, ill take paypal.

Tell ye what, I'll offer 130 for now and cover postage whatever it is.

fair enough. ie offer accepted

Cool, pm'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jaya Van Maele

I,ll TRADE u a GBB hfc desert eagle with 2cans of green gas,bglasses,20 euro in cashs,safty glasses included

Hi Kalkor, I left you a pm and sent you a text.

There are a couple of serious issues with this aeg, get back to me.

Here mate I have given you ample time to get back to me.

The stock you said wasn't cracked and the tape wasn't holding it together, well it is cracked where you took it apart, and the tape is holding it together.
    The gun is firing all over the place, it would have been nice to know its unskirmisheable without work on the hop assembly, I wouldn't sell an aeg like that without specifying.
    You didn't mention that there is a really badly caked on gloss paintjob, it was only when I got home that I noticed, its really badly flaking, ugly and not the reason I would buy a metal mp5, I wish you had mentioned this.
    Last issue, when I took this aeg home and chronoed it, it was way over the 1 joule limit, I have had to remove the gearbox from the body to render it legal.

I tried contacting you via text, pm and here regarding these issues, you have outright ignored me, and I am not happy that you were not honest about the condition of this aeg, let alone it was illegally overpowered and then you have taken the money and ignored all contact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Log a papal dispute and report him here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Kalkor gets to take a long, long, long walk away from this forum.

Did I mention any time frames? Oh deary me I didn't. Oh well. Ta ra now.

Advertisement