Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caught On Tape: Alleged Ghost Haunts South Carolina Business

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Looks genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Couldnt find the relevent video from the link but Im gonna check ol youtube.Sounds interesting:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

wow, thats pretty damn believable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Couldnt find the relevent video from the link but Im gonna check ol youtube.Sounds interesting:)

Just checked the link, it's still there, it's the second square frame down on the right hand side, when the play the video there are some ads first so you have to be patient!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Yeah its pretty interesting. Compared to usually cases where it only happens once plus these guys have cleaned the lense, closed the blinds etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

6th wrote: »
    Yeah its pretty interesting. Compared to usually cases where it only happens once plus these guys have cleaned the lense, closed the blinds etc.

I thought similiar, must do a check in a while and see if anyone does a more in depth investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

That video was pretty cool. Why 'Claire' would be hangin around a credit union of all places is pretty baffling tho.. Unless there was somethin more interesting built there before the credit union...

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

to me i think its a bug not on the camera but the lens cover

418SLInHrML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and with that cam model there is a green light for day and when its changes to red for night vision ,,,was the bug atracted to the red or green light ..
    plus these are connected to the ceiling the wires going in the back of the cam a bug could easly get in side the dome and give a false positive
    DSC00010.JPG
    cam1.jpg

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    to me i think its a bug not on the camera but the lens cover

and with that cam model there is a green light for day and when its changes to red for night vision ,,,was the bug atracted to the red or green light ..
    plus these are connected to the ceiling the wires going in the back of the cam a bug could easly get in side the dome and give a false positive
    DSC00010.JPG

Ya that would make sense. Youd think theyd check that out before callin up the local TV station

Only in America,,,,lol

• Advertisement

Ah no in fairness thats not to say we have a definite answer to what it is. All I can say about this one is that they deserve more credit than most people who release these types of videos - at least the looked into it a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

in my work in an it helpdesk, i find that what people say they've done to isolate a problem and what they have actually done are normally not related. they say they have tried this and that when in fact they havent

So we presume they are lying because "we know better"?

one thing that baffles me is ,,whey did they go straight to the media ,,,is the premises suffering ,economy,,im coming across alot of places in the states were they are saying a place is haunted then charging teams to investigate ,,,,and the advertisement says AS SEEN ON TV.
    Dont be suprised if you see this premises up in a month or 2,,,advertising Carolina most haunted place,,Stupid money to get in.
    wont be long before the trend starts here ,,wait i spoke to soon it has:D

6th wrote: »
    So we presume they are lying because "we know better"?

no. more like dont believe everything you read on the interweb. you cant just watch a video online and say 'my god, but thats so real that video it cant be fake' which seems to be the option many on this thread are going for.

plus, i think danny has it nailed.

The fact is that we dont know if they went straight to the Tv, all we know is what the video shows us. If we want to know more we can always contact these people or at least try to. Or we can make assumptions.

Danny might very well be right and I'd be inclined to agree but I'm not gonna sit here and say for definite when I dont ahve all the fact and havent gone to any effort to get them.

thats what im saying

Lol, I know we all agree but sure theres no fun in that. :D

In fairness, when u look at that white thing moving around the room,it seems like it has some 'intelligence' about it. Go on,take the p!ss out of me sayin that but seriously, it doesnt look like a white blur moving around here and there randomly. Not really. Unless they managed to manoeuvre the blur around the place making it appear like it's a thinking entity/spirit.. Hard to know for sure.. :confused:

Advertisement