Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speed Dating Night in Tullamore on 10th July 2009

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

CHARITY SPEED DATING NIGHT
    IN AID OF MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY IRELAND

A speed dating night in aid of the Midlands Branch of Muscular Dystrophy Ireland will be held at the Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore, Co Offaly on Friday the 10th of July at 8pm. The evening is about having great fun and meeting lots of open minded people. Speed Dating is the easiest way to meet single individuals, come along on the night with an open mind to get the best out of the event and try not to take it too seriously. You never know, you could always meet that special person.

Tickets are €20 and to register your attendance or for further information please contact:
    Amy Bramley, Fundraising & PR Coordinator, Muscular Dystrophy Ireland on 01 8721501 / 086 818 5352 or email amy@mdi.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Probably full of fat chicks :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Probably full of fat chicks :cool:

Cheek!!:p:p

offaly1 wrote: »
    Cheek!!:p:p

:D I'm taking the post literary charity speed dating and it's night of my birthday so don't feel like making small talk to a group of potentially hairy women. :D

:D I'm taking the post literary charity speed dating and it's night of my birthday so don't feel like making small talk to a group of potentially hairy women. :D

Ah now...not all of us women are that bad!!!!:P

Prove it then :D

• Advertisement

I just might;)

Sorry I'll have to see a photo first :D

Ya don't ask for much?!?!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭motorman

Im with you buttons......

offaly1 wrote: »
    Ya don't ask for much?!?!:o

Yeah why don't you have one on your Bebo, FaceBook, Hi5, page ?

• Advertisement

Yeah why don't you have one on your Bebo, FaceBook, Hi5, page ?

Well i don't know what hi5 is...but pics on bebo nd facebook! nd there they will stay..:p

So just give me the url ?:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭John 187

I was going to go but chiken out. Can anybody tell me how it went?

Jesus i never even thought of it last night,I would have went otherwise!
    How did it go?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MDI

The Charity Speed Dating Night was a tremendous success 47 people attended and the event raised over €1,000 for Muscular Dystrophy Ireland. Annmarie kelly Midlands 103 DJ did a wonderful job MC'ing the night and providing excellent hits.

People who attended will be informed during the course of the day of any matches made from the night. Muscular Dystrophy Ireland hope to run another one soon again in the Midlands.

Advertisement