Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari 2600

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just came across this site the other day, looks like something I shoulda found a long time ago :pac:

Anyone here into collecting Atari Consoles in particular?? Any big collectors?? Not a bad collection myself but could always be improved on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

not a collector, but I am looking for an atari 2600 plugin for a CBS console

it slots into the cartage slot on the CBS so you can play 2600 games on the CBS console if anyone has one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Never heard of that but sure why would you want to use it! That would take away from the whole retroness of playing the games on the console!
    Have I just invented a word..?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

You would have double the Retroness not less. CBS is as ancient as the 2600.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The 2600 is great. Reminds me of a wood panelled station wagon.

Still don't own one for some reason. Played my aunts one loads as a youngster. Maybe it's still in her attic....

Welcome to the forum btw ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Cheers O1s1n, yea I'd say there are some amount of atari consoles sitting in people's attics wasting away or being thrown out cos' people think they're worthless. I hate thinking about it, I'm forever asking people to check if they have one up in their attic! One man's rubbish is another man's gold, or something along those lines.
    Can't say I've heard of that other console, we were brought up on a strict diet of 2600-commodore 64

• Advertisement
Advertisement