Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clear out

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

For sale, classic army m14 scout with asg 8.4v battery and a highcap magazine. Vfc scar light cqb with 1 highcap magazine and 6 midcap mags a battery and a front grip. Prices: M14 - 250euro, Scar light 370euro,

Both the scar heavy and the m14 scout are in excellent condition and have never been skirmished with and both have only been fired the day i actually bought them. Reason for this is i bought them to collect and not play with. The scar lite is also in excellent condition but has been skirmished with twice.
    I'll have pics up asap,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭duffyer

Sorry i forgot to say all guns are under a joule,

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

Does the M14 have a scope rail? What is the color? Can you post a pic?

The m14 is black and has a small scope rail, i am using a ps3 to post these msgs so il get pics up as soon as i have acess to a laptop. If you wanna see the gun there is a pic on M.I.A website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Heavymetalnoise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

duffyer wrote: »
    For sale, classic army m14 scout with asg 8.4v battery and a highcap magazine. Vfc scar light cqb with 1 highcap magazine and 6 midcap mags a battery and a front grip. Vfc scar heavy with assault rifle length barrell, comes with 1 high cap magazine a battery and a silencer. Prices: M14 - 250euro, Scar light 370euro, Scar heavy 400euro,

Both the scar heavy and the m14 scout are in excellent condition and have never been skirmished with and both have only been fired the day i actually bought them. Reason for this is i bought them to collect and not play with. The scar lite is also in excellent condition but has been skirmished with twice.
    I'll have pics up asap,

Very interested in the heavy SCAR. Just wonder, did you buy it locally in Ireland or import it yourself? What colour is it? Awaiting pics also.

• Advertisement

In relation to the m14 it is the gun in the first picture. And to defenderdude a close friend of mine offered to buy the gun off me, typical he couldn't have agreed to buy before i put up the add, very sorry for wasting your time man.

Cool, you willing to go down on the price a wee bit? 220?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

In relation to the m14 it is the gun in the first picture. And to defenderdude a close friend of mine offered to buy the gun off me, typical he couldn't have agreed to buy before i put up the add, very sorry for wasting your time man.

No probs man! Bank Manager wouldnt have been too pleased.

on the bright side; Wahhheeeeyyy, Looks like I'll get the GBB M4 afterall!:D

sorry man, im gonna be firm about the 250euro, im not in any rush to sell it and i dont mind waiting until someone offers it.

Clearly you have yet to bargain with me. I can be very persuasive...

249.99?

Ok 250.

How do transactions usually go over here? Very new to buying and selling over boards.ie.

• Advertisement

Offer accepted. I wouldn't say that im well experienced in all this either. as far as i know one of us has to private message the other with details but i dont know how!Anyway my number is <snip> ring, txt whatever you want

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Offer accepted. I wouldn't say that im well experienced in all this either. as far as i know one of us has to private message the other with details but i dont know how!Anyway my number is <snip> ring, txt whatever you want

Posting your private phone number on here is a very bad idea.

You can use the private message function by following the link in the top right of the screen under your name.

Alternatively, you can click on the username of the person you want to send a message to and click "Send Private Message"

If you're sure about the sell, then pm me the details of how you want to do it. I'd prefer to meet up and hand you the cash for the m14, but it's up to you.

Advertisement