Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lions on TV in Brooklyn?

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone know where might show the 2nd Lions test in Brooklyn or Manhattan?

It's at 9am so ideally somewhere near BAM in Brooklyn (Flatbush & Lafayette) or even (Plan B) in Manhattan somewhere near Union Square.

It's on Setanta Premium live and on Setanta Sports (delayed coverage)

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Hmm, the only bar im in any way familiar with in NYC is the irish rogue. dunno the address but i know its in manhattan, and they had setanta when i was over there. Other than that im sure you can find info on google. Sorry i cant be more help and good luck.

EDIT: Quick google search turned up this. http://www.irishemigrant.com/ie/pubs.asp?pub=6621

Looks good to me.

http://www.ceolpub.com/

They are showing all the Lions matches also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nord

That might do the trick right enough. It's not a million miles from where we've to be around 11am.

I've done a fair bit of googling but couldn't get any concrete info on who was showing the lions games anywhere nearby. And Setanta's venue finder is a good idea but it isn't that comprehensive

thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

nord wrote: »
    That might do the trick right enough. It's not a million miles from where we've to be around 11am.

I've done a fair bit of googling but couldn't get any concrete info on who was showing the lions games anywhere nearby. And Setanta's venue finder is a good idea but it isn't that comprehensive

thanks man

You'd better hope Setanta doesn't fold in the next 24 hours if they're showing the Lions..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 nord

yeh. It'd be unlikely at this stage that anyone would pick up the US contract in time for the last few matches

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭AbusesToilets

If you're in Manhattan there's a rake of Irish bars on 3rd Ave, between 25th-30th St if i remember correctly. I've watched a few games in bars along there in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Here's a good link to check the nearest pub for a variety of games. It's updated with up coming games. Just throw in your postcode and away ya go
    http://130.94.23.190/navenuefinder.html

It gave me 8 results in Manhattan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

is it only setanta that are showing the lions games in the US or will espn or another broadcaster be showing them also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 RonBonJovi

what a coincidence, i was about to start a thread about this, anyone know anywhere near times squre that will be showing the match?

Advertisement