Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know a J1 in the US looking for a summer job?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone! We are looking to hire 2-3 Irish J1 summer work & travel participants to work on an island near Savannah, Georgia, USA for the summer. Housing is already arranged, and the position is as a food & beverage server at an oceanfront restaurant. Low key, lots of live entertainment and plenty of tips! Jobs is available right away. You would be living with three other Irish students. The housing is two blocks to the ocean...wireless internet, gas grill, laundry & washer and lots more! Walk to work, shopping and entertainment. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

Ive been in San Francisco for almost 3 weeks and no work is coming up dude, this position still open? I have a very good waitering and bartender reference from last summer to offer along with the rest of my amazing resume :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 xniamhx

quirkster wrote: »
    Ive been in San Francisco for almost 3 weeks and no work is coming up dude, this position still open? I have a very good waitering and bartender reference from last summer to offer along with the rest of my amazing resume :D

Just a heads up, Hilton Head is beautiful, but it is total swamp style humidity during the summer. It's very tropical, like being in a sauna 24/7. To survive you go straight from air con house to air con car.

Complete opposite of San Fran...but it depends on how well you can handle that kind of heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Hilton head is gorgeous.

We have a house there.

Would recommend it to anyone.

Advertisement