Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those of you seeking a good rehearsal spot in Dublin

Options
  • 09-06-2009 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

www.muzzlemusic.ie

Firstly, I don't work for these guys, nor am I benefitting from this shameless plug.
    To get to the point, they're simply better than anywhere else in Dublin. The size and general cleanliness of the rooms, the gear, the building itself (pool table and all), the price.

I was lucky enough to be one of their first customers (me and my band rented the place throughout May), we only left because 2 of the guys are moving to Canada, hence the temporary end to the band.

Anyway, it's a really good place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It says a session Monday to Friday is 10am - 11pm

Is that for €45?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

13 hours for 45 euro. not bad. i'll have two please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭garytuohy

cheers man!! :)

sega rally too ;)

it's 45 for 6 hours on a weekday - we are open 10am-11pm, so we arent restricting the time of those 6 hours, you could come in at anytime to do them

still a great deal, its 90 euro for the whole day, same on weekends or we have a deal for people looking to get a bit more in before a gig or recording

3 nights in a row for 100 euro

Advertisement