Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRENCH O.L D3?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

well i have'nt opened a book of french all year and i had taken it up the previous year. do you tink that if i know all the verbs i will get a d3, because i just need it for college wasn't even thinking about putting it in my top six!
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

kevwall wrote: »
    well i have'nt opened a book of french all year and i had taken it up the previous year. do you tink that if i know all the verbs i will get a d3, because i just need it for college wasn't even thinking about putting it in my top six!
    :eek:

No. I think thats unlikely. I think it would be a travesty of justice if you were to pass with that little effort. In fact I sincerely hope you don't. I recommend throwing open that French book tonight at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭-ilikeshorts

You should pass with no bother OL is such a joke i got a c in HL at junior cert and have done hardly anything its all multiple choice mainly and you can pass easily without the tape I got 83 in th mox without a tap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I got a 78% in my mock not once opening a book outside of class, but no idea how. OL French seems to be ridiculously easy, you literally get marks for writing your name and age in Question A of writing section... And of course you can't write your real name on your exam, so any name and age will do :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Hey in all fairness if you can learn off a standard note and know how to fill in the form thingy ur sorted i mean 2 of the comps the questions are in english take your time read through them and ur away with it

French is piss easy!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I was failing higher level French left, right, and centre.
    The moment I went down to ordinary level I was getting like 60-70%.
    It's probably the most easiest paper ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevwall

fh041205 wrote: »
    No. I think thats unlikely. I think it would be a travesty of justice if you were to pass with that little effort. In fact I sincerely hope you don't. I recommend throwing open that French book tonight at some point.

well like the oral is worh 20% nd i say i got bout 10, so like 30% cant b that hard, i have a one in four chance in the listening like!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

VinnyTGM wrote: »
    I was failing higher level French left, right, and centre.
    The moment I went down to ordinary level I was getting like 60-70%.
    It's probably the most easiest paper ever.

bet you weren't getting those marks in english!:D:pac::pac:

hehe couldn't resist

Advertisement