Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skimboarding?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey guys not sure if this is the right section but anyway..

Me and my mate are interested in starting skimboarding. We're from the East coast and are planning on heading over to Donegal next week in search of a skimboard as nowhere over this side of the country sells em!:mad: I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Donegal that sells skimboards? I had a search online and came up with nothing..

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shane_C

I'd give bundoran surf co or surfworld a call before heading down. You don't want to waste a trip. There are a couple in sligo too but I can't remember the names off hand.
    (I presume donegal means bundoran, that's where the surf shops are anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dutchgoldtony

They always seem to have em in Surfdock on Grand Canal Dock in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

Shane_C wrote: »
    I'd give bundoran surf co or surfworld a call before heading down. You don't want to waste a trip. There are a couple in sligo too but I can't remember the names off hand.
    (I presume donegal means bundoran, that's where the surf shops are anyway)

Outer point in Sligo, finn mccools in rossnowlagh and bundoran surf company but would give a bell before you set off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Cheers for the replies lads. I'll get onto them today! :)

Advertisement