Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many questions do you answer for Europe in history?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Im just wondering how many questions you have to answer in section3 because last year it was just 1, all the years before that it was 2.

So could someone please answer this asap?

Thanks
    DonFarrell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Was always one surely?

Two from Irish section 1 from another amirite?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

This year it is two from the Irish section and one from European but looking through the past papers,it used to be one from Ireland,two from Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Course was changed recently was it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

I think 2006 was the first year of the new course.I was looking back through the papers today and 2007 (I think) had to write 2 essays on European history and 1 on Irish history.It seems odd but that's how it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I think it's because a few years back the document question was an Irish based question. Therefore you need to 1 Irish and two 2 European questions. Now that's it opposite, we do vice versa.

• Advertisement
Advertisement