Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving instructer.

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi. My mother is looking to learn to drive at 60ish! I tried to give her a lesson or two but ........it didn't go well, lets say! No crashes or anything , she's just a bit of a slow learner. Anyway, I'm looking to book her some lessons with an understanding instructer that would maybe collect her 5 or 6 miles from the city.
    Any recomendations appreciated or any idea of costs. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You say she is five or six miles from the city. Which direction is she in? There may be an instructor somewhere near to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

ballysimon/tipperary road..

I was hoping you were going to say the Crecora/Patrickswell side as there is a female driving instructor out there who has gotten rave reviews from a few girls I know who got lessons from her. She came into town to collect them etc for the lessons.

Pretty sure the name was Faha school of motoring or something with Faha in the name.

Found it online

Faha Driving School
    Oakville Faha Demesne Patrickswell Limerick Co. Limerick
    (061)355712

Christy Enright in Fedamore is quite good also. He used to be the owner of Rainbow School of motoring, but I would only use Christy, do not use his son as an instructor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Kess73 wrote: »
    Christy Enright in Fedamore is quite good also. He used to be the owner of Rainbow School of motoring, but I would only use Christy, do not use his son as an instructor.

Is that his son Stephen?

There is also Ray O'Hanlon of Castleroy School of Motoring. Mislaid his number but will try to get it by tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

Thanks Kess73 & YFlyer. Tried for Castletroy School of Motoring phone number but couldn't seem to find it. If you come across it,would appreciate it. Thanks.

ramtha wrote: »
    Thanks Kess73 & YFlyer. Tried for Castletroy School of Motoring phone number but couldn't seem to find it. If you come across it,would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi ramtha I have an old number of Ray O Hanlon which seems to be not working. My brother was saying that Ray has an add up on some board in The Parkway Shopping Centre.

Sorry about that...................

Advertisement