Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Most Boring Shot?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭leche solara

I tried to pick out my most boring photo, but couldn't get it down any smaller than a short list of about 6,000.

That Toad article hits the nail on the head. Some amateur photographers are just sad no mates social retards.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭WheresMyCamera?

Really enjoyed that Toad article. Plus the "Other News" points at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

My most boring photo was deleted straight off camera cos it was boring...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

As Daycent said. :p

The subject class I find most boring to photograph is architecture and landscaping which is not to say that I'm not a fan of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Flowers I find boring. Macro shots of flowers just don't do a thing for me. Sure, it's great you can take a photo of something so close but .... Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mrs moneypenny

I usually find flowers boring as well but I came across this little display at a local garden centre during the week and I had to take a picture.:)
    08.06.09 012.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Not having the right 'light' is the most boring thing in photography.........

Great one liners at the end of your link:
    "Canon V. Nikon argument flares into violence at NEC; seventeen dead.
    Sandisk unveils thousand terrabyte SSD card. Can hold a day's amateur photography or half the internet " :pac::p

Quote> Are amateur photographers in danger of boring us all to death?
    I suppose so, but its not their fault, canon, nikon et al handed them the 'gun' in the first place !! eek.

Advertisement