Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in LIT-Urgent

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

My OH has an interview in LIT tomorrow morning. Does anyone know what the story is there with parking? i.e is there a public car park and if so whereabouts is it and how much does it cost?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,826 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The interview shouldn't be too long so just go to the Woodview "shopping centre" (it's a centra shop, a pharmacy, a hair and beauty place and that's it!) near the College (ten seconds passed the college in the car) and park there...
    There is loads of Parking in the college itself and it's pay and display. (I think, I don't drive, I just go to college there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Around the back. a few small euro I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Around the back. a few small euro I think.

Or park at the centra up the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

Cheers for the fast replies ;) Looks like Centra it is

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

I don't know if my reply is too late for you but....parking in LIT (its the Moylish campus yes??) should be a cinch at the moment due to the fact that the vast majority of students are on holidays. Two large car parks are located at the back of the college. Parking costs €2 per day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 The Analyst

If you contact the caretaker(s) in the offices inside either door they might let you into the staff car park free of charge. They are friendly and should help you out. if you are going for an interview the least they can do is provide carparking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

If you contact the caretaker(s) in the offices inside either door they might let you into the staff car park free of charge. They are friendly and should help you out. if you are going for an interview the least they can do is provide carparking.

Following that. In UL you can park in the visitors carpark if you have some business with the college. Perhaps it may be similar in LIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

be careful about the centra shop, there are clampers in operation there...

parking at the rear of the college, 24 hour parking for €2...there are spaces along the roadside, opposite the red brick housing estate, just make sure not to park on any doulbe yellows or in front of someones driveway because the gardai are active enough in the area with tickets

Advertisement