Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jesus buda mahamad moses

Options
  • 08-06-2009 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

why is it that when these so called people who talk To the dead never mention anyone from the heads of four main religions that is causeing the major wars of this world

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

joeicta wrote: »
    these so called people

I'm pretty sure they are people. Who do you mean though?
    why is it that when these so called people who talk To the dead never mention anyone from the heads of four main religions that is causeing the major wars of this world

Religon can be used as an excuse for war but I doubt its usually the reason. The reasons would tend to be land, power, oil ect.

So anyway, why would they talk about them? Most regular people dont talk about them when they are alive so what do you believe changes when you die that would make someone's interests and ideas change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

6th wrote: »

So anyway, why would they talk about them? Most regular people dont talk about them when they are alive so what do you believe changes when you die that would make someone's interests and ideas change?

Because they're supposed to be hanging out with Jesus in heaven aren't they? They should be saying things like "Heaven is great, Jesus is awesome and God is a cool dude! This is paradise!" etc. etc.

But instead, they say meaningless things like: "there's a picture in the hall....." "your grandad says he loves you....."

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

hanging out with jesus? Many believe we 'hang out' with our loved ones, and when spirit contact is made its common for references to be made to being reunited with these people . I have no interest in meeting jesus when i die btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

The Law of Attraction applies as always. We can only 'hang out' with similar minds to our own, just the same as it is here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Who's to say that just because you believe in an afterlife that you have to believe in some supreme being anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Because Jesus, Allah, Budda, Moses (is he the head of a religion?) and Mohammed are human understandings of something that is beyond anything physical. They exist within our minds and faith. The reason we fight is not because they deign it so, it is because each separate religious faction has such trouble accepting the other philosophies. And because of money, obviously. Thats a human flaw, not a spiritual one.

Maybe so-called-people-who-talk-to-the-dead dont talk to the dudes because they arent actually there. Maybe we just created a belief in them in order to understand something otherwise beyond our comprehension.

And do you want this moved to spirituality?

hanging out with jesus? Many believe we 'hang out' with our loved ones, and when spirit contact is made its common for references to be made to being reunited with these people . I have no interest in meeting jesus when i die btw.

If you are one of the alleged 80% catholic population of Ireland, you'd believe in an afterlife spent with Jesus for all eternity.

I'm guessing you believe in some spiritual "plane" afterlife?

Wouldn't it be neat if the dead relatives actually described where they were and in what shape and form they were? They could also describe what dying feels like, and the transportation process from the real world to heaven. There is so much valuable knowledge that they could give us about the afterlife, it would really strengthen the case for it too.

But alas, they decide to say bland, predictable, boring, obvious, comfort-blanky pap like:

"She told me to tell you that she loves you"

"She says remember the photograph..."

"I'm getting something like a "C"... something beginning with C.... car... carpet.... comb.... cat... something C.... by any chance do you know anyone at all with a name beginning with C?"

"Why yes, I have a cousin called Ciaran! How amazing!!"

Joecinta, the supposed-people-who-talk-to-the-dead never mention jesus or anything like that because none of it exists, and the mediums themselves are either 1) Con artists or 2) Honest people who think they can talk to the dead but are just a bit bananas and are hearing their own voices.

Put yourself in a ghost's shoes, imagine you are dead, and a medium from earth contacts you and says that he has your family and friends around a table, would you like to come and speak to them? I wouldn't just say one or two vague sentences and then feck off.

"I love you" bye now

I'd try and have a chat. If I have kids, I'd ask them how they're doing in school. And I'd say what an awesome time I'm having in wherever I am.

Joecinta, it's a load of bolix.

Overblood wrote: »
    Overblood, with the greatest respect, you dont know an awful lot about it. :)

They can and do describe stuff other than the letter C. Trouble is, if your dear departed grandpa comes back, which are you going to want to hear, proof that its really him? (Descriptions, memories) Or fantastical stories of bright light and angels wings?

If you are one of the alleged 80% catholic population of Ireland, you'd believe in an afterlife spent with Jesus for all eternity.

I'm guessing you believe in some spiritual "plane" afterlife?

Wouldn't it be neat if the dead relatives actually described where they were and in what shape and form they were? They could also describe what dying feels like, and the transportation process from the real world to heaven. There is so much valuable knowledge that they could give us about the afterlife, it would really strengthen the case for it too.

But alas, they decide to say bland, predictable, boring, obvious, comfort-blanky pap like:

"She told me to tell you that she loves you"

"She says remember the photograph..."

"I'm getting something like a "C"... something beginning with C.... car... carpet.... comb.... cat... something C.... by any chance do you know anyone at all with a name beginning with C?"

"Why yes, I have a cousin called Ciaran! How amazing!!"

Joecinta, the supposed-people-who-talk-to-the-dead never mention jesus or anything like that because none of it exists, and the mediums themselves are either 1) Con artists or 2) Honest people who think they can talk to the dead but are just a bit bananas and are hearing their own voices.Put yourself in a ghost's shoes, imagine you are dead, and a medium from earth contacts you and says that he has your family and friends around a table, would you like to come and speak to them? I wouldn't just say one or two vague sentences and then feck off.

"I love you" bye now

I'd try and have a chat. If I have kids, I'd ask them how they're doing in school. And I'd say what an awesome time I'm having in wherever I am.

Well I'm certainly glad you cleared all that up for me! Mods we can close this forum now! Kthxby! :rolleyes:

Oryx wrote: »
    Overblood, with the greatest respect, you dont know an awful lot about it. :)

They can and do describe stuff other than the letter C. Trouble is, if your dear departed grandpa comes back, which are you going to want to hear, proof that its really him? (Descriptions, memories) Or fantastical stories of bright light and angels wings?

As I said, if I was the ghost, I'd have a conversation, the contents of which should verify that I am indeed who the medium says I am. "How are your piano lessons going? I hope you passed the level 8 tests." etc. And of course I'd also describe the place I am in. And that's exactly the type of stuff I'd want to hear. Would you not be really interested in finding out just where the feck he actually is?

Can you imagine going on a long holiday, to Australia, and ringing your family and telling them nothing other than: "Remember the photo....." In reality you'd be describing the weather, the crazy kangaroos and the outback and the people and you'd also ask a few things about home...

I'm judging this on the crap I see on TV. If you can point me towards some convincing youtube videos that may get me to shut up, I might shut up!:pac:
    Well I'm certainly glad you cleared all that up for me! Mods we can close this forum now! Kthxby! :rolleyes:

It wasn't for you, it was for Joecinta.

• Advertisement

As I said, if I was the ghost, I'd have a conversation, the contents of which should verify that I am indeed who the medium says I am. "How are your piano lessons going? I hope you passed the level 8 tests." etc. And of course I'd also describe the place I am in. And that's exactly the type of stuff I'd want to hear. Would you not be really interested in finding out just where the feck he actually is?

Can you imagine going on a long holiday, to Australia, and ringing your family and telling them nothing other than: "Remember the photo....." In reality you'd be describing the weather, the crazy kangaroos and the outback and the people and you'd also ask a few things about home...

I'm judging this on the crap I see on TV. If you can point me towards some convincing youtube videos that may get me to shut up, I might shut up!:pac:

It wasn't for you, it was for Joecinta.
    Dunno about youtube. Ill have a gander though.

In my experience of seeing readings given, they give all sorts of info. The information that gets the wow factor though, is where the contact says stuff like:Your da caught his finger in the car door this week. Or say congratulations to so and so for doing so well in his exams. Or thanks for the lilacs you left on my grave a few days ago. A spirit asking questions about your life may be conversational, but its not proof, and as a rule, recipients are not interested. They want hard concrete proof.

But on long one to one readings, spirit do say about their circumstances. That can be a problem though especially if the recipient has their own firm ideas on what the afterlife is, as it may not fit with any one belief system, and certainly, Ive never heard of a spirit person saying they met the big J and hes cool to hang out with. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

why is it that when these so called people who talk To the dead never mention anyone from the heads of four main religions that is causing the major wars of this world

We cause the wars in the world, by believing in these religions, its not the creators of these relgions actual fault.

its a time of interrogation right now. We are in a time where we are BEEN FORCED TO FACE OURSELVES. People, entities, aliens decept us all the time for their own selfish desires.

The main relgion's of this world was a divine intervention of many races wanting to experiement evolution, polarization and conflicting matter to manifest on our world, so they could learn and observe humanity evolving under this cocoon.

It always comes down to the point of facing ourselves no matter what way you look at it. We can sit here all day and blame others for this and that but it won't get us anywhere will it?

It's earth, and **** happens, **** is gonna keep flying, but what are you gonna do about it, blame mohohmad, jesus allah. These are all created entities to evolutionlize us imo. They can be real, they can be created, they can be false gods, but the reality is it affects our reality whether your athesits, agnotistic, relgious, spiritual.

It's the choosen evolution of your planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yeah but what happens if someone you want to hang out with when youre dead doesnt want to hang out with you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

All Im gonna add is-if I found myself in some type of afterlife,Id love to hang out with Jesus.Im not being funny,he s kind of a big deal regardless of ones persuasion.

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    All Im gonna add is-if I found myself in some type of afterlife,Id love to hang out with Jesus.Im not being funny,he s kind of a big deal regardless of ones persuasion.

I wouldn't! With me being Irish he would pop up every time I opened my mouth!

"Jaysus! how's it going?"

"Jaysus! That's a big un!"

"Jaysus! Where the hell am I?"

"Jaysus!........."

I wouldn't! With me being Irish he would pop up every time I opened my mouth!

"Jaysus! how's it going?"

"Jaysus! That's a big un!"

"Jaysus! Where the hell am I?"

"Jaysus!........."

lol......

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭crosstrainer1

if we are here for a reason are we human or are we dancers

if we are here for a reason are we human or are we dancers

Your here because you asked for one.

The reason could be anything.

been a human, is pretty much you wanting a type of car. There was a reason for you buying that type of car. The same as the reason you wanted to be this body.

The god is, the higher you, higher self. the creator of all.

Advertisement