Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(WANTED) spring M203 or broken m203 grenade launcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

hey blue stripe i seen one of those cheap 203s lying around MIA a while ago probably in a bin now ,give them a ring they would probably give it to you.. why the hell would you want one of those anyway?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

hey blue stripe i seen one of those cheap 203s lying around MIA a while ago probably in a bin now ,give them a ring they would probably give it to you.. why the hell would you want one of those anyway?????
    ok thanks how long ago was that,i want it to put on my m4 only to make it look good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I have one in kildare, i'll be back there next week. Not sure if i still have the fittings for it mind you, but i guess you could make it work somehow if you want it

zero19 wrote: »
    I have one in kildare, i'll be back there next week. Not sure if i still have the fittings for it mind you, but i guess you could make it work somehow if you want it
    it doesnt have to work but it would be ok if it does,how much € are you looking for it

It works fine, what i mean is i'm not sure i still have the clips to fit it to an m4 barrel as it's not designed to fit on a rail, if i can find the fittings sure throw me a fiver or something for it haha

• Advertisement

It works fine, what i mean is i'm not sure i still have the clips to fit it to an m4 barrel as it's not designed to fit on a rail, if i can find the fittings sure throw me a fiver or something for it haha
    ok €5 is that for the whole thing, can you post it

Yep, i could yeah unless your in galway city next week sometime? I'll be back on thursday but gone again friday because i'm off to see oasis in slane...otherwise postage shouldn't be too bad, it's not heavy really

Yep, i could yeah unless your in galway city next week sometime? I'll be back on thursday but gone again friday because i'm off to see oasis in slane...otherwise postage shouldn't be too bad, it's not heavy really
    i might be in galway later in the day or tomorrow beacause im going to eirsoft

Advertisement