Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know the link to check provisional Applications to CA0 2009 so far?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Please!!//.....cant find it newheer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Hoku

Would this be the page you're looking for, by any chance?

https://www.cao.ie/apply.php?page=myapp

Show's all the courses for which you are registered, and any exam numbers that you have/had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 corkkerry

no thanks anyway dude..its the national trend one like??!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Any lists for individual courses ie say if I wanted to see the stats for applicants to Arts in NUIG GY101?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 corkkerry

sound Careful now thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

anyone want to explain how you read that thing

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Hoku

I thought the layout was fairly simple...

The big wide column is Category of courses.
    The first column of numbers shows how many applications there were for courses in that category altogether.
    The second column only counts the courses which were put down as first preference on the CAO.
    The third and fourth columns show the same as the first two, only for last year.
    The fifth and sixth column show the change in the overall applications, i.e. the difference between the first and third columns, and the percentage.
    The last two columns only account for the change in first preference courses.

Any clearer on how to read the table?

Advertisement