Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone you hate and experiences. Discuss

Options
  • 08-06-2009 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I'll start it off, It's a little graphic but, there is nothing worse than an evil man coated in a white, polyester tracksuit attempting to sell you strawberry's for €2, the street was lonely, their shouting echoed the whole street "4 strawberry's for two eura!!" They cried! He came up to me, he wielded a can of Dutch Gold from his pocket and hit me with it! I was knocked out clean.

I woke up with my own pubic hair stuck to my face with, what I believe was semen, a cigarette shoved up my buttocks, my t-shirt with a piss stain on the back and a can that can of Dutch Gold beside me, It was full with a label attached that said "Please return to XXXXX,XXX,XXX".

The next day, I swore vengeance, however, I haven't came across the man since.

So any hateful experience you would like to share? Be as graphic as you want!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

You had it coming, should have bought the strawberries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Freeze952 wrote: »

By the sounds of things, he came across you first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

That's a filthy lie OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,290 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Christian Brothers. They made sweet sweet love to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Purple turkey

I sat on a wall one day, in my skinny jeans and purple hoodie having a smoke, when 5 young lads came around the corner in adidas tracksuits (I doubt they even have gym membership).

They gave me a funny look so I kept my head down. One of these young vermin noticed my hello kitty badge and said promptly; "look at this fag lads I say we ruff him up".

NAY I yelled as i sprinted in the other direction. But alas I was caught they wreseled me to the ground and whipped out there 3 inch fellas and began to slap me in the face with them I was disgusted.

I vowed from that day on to always carry a knife so I can cut off those penises and laugh as they cry in pain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

I'll start it off, It's a little graphic but, there is nothing worse than an evil man coated in a white, polyester tracksuit attempting to sell you strawberry's for €2, the street was lonely, their shouting echoed the whole street "4 strawberry's for two eura!!" They cried! He came up to me, he wielded a can of Dutch Gold from his pocket and hit me with it! I was knocked out clean.

I woke up with my own pubic hair stuck to my face with, what I believe was semen, a cigarette shoved up my buttocks, my t-shirt with a piss stain on the back and a can that can of Dutch Gold beside me, It was full with a label attached that said "Please return to XXXXX,XXX,XXX".

And your discussing this online....WHY :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

wtffffffffffff?????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pickled Tranee

Alas people who knows and have experienced the corruption and the unforgivable acts done by the ones in there tracksuits and smashed glass bottles, ready to shive(stab) you with the smashed end and keep repeating ''Go on then'' or ''get em Damo'' in places like Tallaght, Ballybrack, and many others that run off charts. Getting arrested and getting the Gardi called on them for pissing outside the station or getting on the bonnet of a squad car and pissing on the windscreen infront of the gardi.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Is the leavin finished already:confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

You're banned. Bye.
    I sat on a wall one day, in my skinny jeans and purple hoodie having a smoke, when 5 young lads came around the corner in adidas tracksuits (I doubt they even have gym membership).

They gave me a funny look so I kept my head down. One of these young vermin noticed my hello kitty badge and said promptly; "look at this fag lads I say we ruff him up".

NAY I yelled as i sprinted in the other direction. But alas I was caught they wreseled me to the ground and whipped out there 3 inch fellas and began to slap me in the face with them I was disgusted.

I vowed from that day on to always carry a knife so I can cut off those penises and laugh as they cry in pain
    Yore banned too.
    Alas people who knows and have experienced the corruption and the unforgivable acts done by the ones in there tracksuits and smashed glass bottles, ready to shive(stab) you with the smashed end and keep repeating ''Go on then'' or ''get em Damo'' in places like Tallaght, Ballybrack, and many others that run off charts. Getting arrested and getting the Gardi called on them for pissing outside the station or getting on the bonnet of a squad car and pissing on the windscreen infront of the gardi.
    You're also banned.
    mickos wrote: »
    Is the leavin finished already:confused:
    Try Junior cert. Either way. Invasion stemmed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement