Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House the video game

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Complete with mini-games where you abuse your staff, make inappropriate comments towards Cuddy and having 'moments' with Wilson.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

cop a feel of cuddy's arse minigame on the DS version?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    cop a feel of cuddy's arse minigame on the DS version?

The stylus takes the place of the cane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

From here
    Legacy is transforming the successful medical mystery series House M.D., into a compelling game for both the PC and Nintendo DS™ where players make life and death decisions in the role of their favorite physicians from Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. In the game, players will take turns stepping into the shoes of the skillful staff of the Diagnostic Medicine department which includes Dr. Taub, Dr. Hadley (AKA Thirteen) and, of course, the maverick medical genius himself, Dr. Gregory House. Players are part of the diagnostic team that attempts to diagnose and treat a variety of patients with complex illnesses. The game consists of five unique cases that represent the rare and fascinating types of maladies that viewers have come to expect from the popular medical drama.

is there anything that they can't/won't make a game out of nowadays?

some sort of Trauma Centre mish mash I'd say. 5 cases doesn't sound like much though? Unless there are long drawn out things, i'd say thats an afternoons playing time.

As much as the Cuddy arse feeling mini games appeal, or the old favourite of inappropriate flirting with Cameron, I can't see them making it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

oh god no. :(
    Why would they even attempt to make this ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

allaboutbenjaminssmall.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Look for House to hit PC and DS this holiday, with the Wii version tentatively scheduled for the next.

Um...which holiday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Unfortunately they'll be using sound-alikes for the actors, as Hugh Laurie alone would probably double the development budget for the game, but I am assured they will find the best sound-alikes available. Ariella understands how important the tone is to the success of the show.

I cant imagine someone doing a sound alike for House. Particularly when he says things like:

"...thats because the patients an idiot"

or

"It isn't lupus"

And they wont be able to just use them from the series, because then the voice will have changed in the game.

How much extra would it have cost to have Hugh do the voice over in the game?

Seems to me Legacy are trying to make a quick buck by trading on the House name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Celticbard

Well i dont know about anyone else but im excited about this if it actually happens, sounds good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭batbaby

:pac::pac::pac::D
    I WANT IT!!

Imagine how fun it could be....

This is what it'd be like if i was designing it -
    You'd have your cases, but they'd be bonus points for innapropiate comments.
    The whole "breaking into peoples houses" would be completely dramatised, with risks and chances of being caught increased tenfold
    Bets being set constantly....
    Minigames
    -where you slove the clinic patients ailments....
    -seeing how fast he can screw up his developing relationship with Cuddy
    - (bit out there but)his cane gets stolen and he's to bad-temperedly limp round the hospital to find it!

yes....
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

......i have issues...........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I'd probably buy it anyway - but without Hugh doing house's voice its hardly going to be the same now is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

They could have a Pac-Man style minigame where House runs areound collecting Vicodin, while four Cuddy-ghosts chase him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

while four Cuddy-ghosts chase him.

kutner/cut throat b*tch ghosts would be more appropiate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭batbaby

994 wrote: »
    They could have a Pac-Man style minigame where House runs areound collecting Vicodin, while four Cuddy-ghosts chase him.

:pac::pac::pac:Ha!
    Do you think if we ask Nintendo very very nicely they'd let us design the game?

It has the potential to be BRILLIANT!!!!
    Hee hee hee....:D

Advertisement