Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!

Options
  • 08-06-2009 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

The basic story is i am a waster:D... i do absolutely nothin in skul im repeatin.. i got 460 last year missed my course by 5 points:mad: and im screwed again dis year!!!:eek:
    i can cram really well but i have NO tips for this year....
    if anyone can help me by givin me tips for bio, chemistry, physics and ag science all HL i would be ever so grateful!!!!!:D

and please dont anyone give out to me for wastin my time on this.. im really in dire straits!!!:confused:

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

9720495237722c69938b047fc232c0f41236184937_full.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I would lol if OP was bloke who posted in coloured font and xxxs to get support.

Sorry don't do any of those subjects. But if you need points and your free next week pay 70 bills and take up religion. Read all the books real quick and you could do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

TXT SPK and purple txt spk a dat does not really make me want to hand over all my hard work and notes to some waster who, after two tries, still hasn't gotten off their arse.

Best of luck in the exams!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tractorgal xx

i practically failed jc religion so i doubt it :D
    this lc malarky is really gettin on my nerves!!!!
    im crammin irish here its sickenin!!!!
    i jus no i can do wel in de sciences but i dont have enough time:eek:

TXT SPK and purple txt spk a dat does not really make me want to hand over all my hard work and notes to some waster who, after two tries, still hasn't gotten off their arse.

Best of luck in the exams!

wat u on about wat does SPK mean.. i no im a waster and i asked people like u not to comment so F OFF

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

wat u on about wat does SPK mean.. i no im a waster and i asked people like u not to comment so F OFF

Warning given: you do not tell anyone here to F off. Be civil to other users.
    Also, quit the text speak. You have a full keyboard in front of you so use it.

If you type your posts properly and calm your attitude, people here will be more likely to answer your questions properly.

It means speak, but he did it while having a go at text speak, being ironic. The Irony is he was annoyed at text speak because it was hard to read, but when he wrote in it, it was OP who didn't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

AAAHHH. MINE EYES!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

HI GUYS I'M A GIRLY GIRL ME ARHARHARHAR

COLORED FONT

KISSES

^YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Aaaaaaam ok so i leave out a few gs at the end of words and say u instead of you.. god ye need to get a life i taut it was 18 or 19 years olds doin de leavin not grannies......

OMG I SAID "DOIN DE LEAVIN"... FAIL IN ENGLISH DER ANYWAY

• Advertisement

Oh **** I just read the OP does physics.

Ok experiments

Do the sound (sonometer experiments) there are only 3, they are easy.

Do the acceleration due to gravity experiment too, they think that bad boy will come up. Principle of conservation of momentum too.

Listen to the Pat Doyle physics podcast on www.rte.ie/exams (he's a legend)

Read less stress more success physics

Ehh don't even look at the spectrometer, if you don't know what a spectrometer is, good, keep it that way.

Ehh good ole pat made a pile more predictions for me, I am sure they will be in a thread before monday.

Remember with physics 18% is definitions and all the maths is just subbing into formula. There are these leaflets in easons O'C street, 6:90 (worth it) have every single forumla on them arranged by chapter. Get that bad boy and learn the ****er off.

O DERS RULES NOW IS DER.... y do dey have de coloured font if u not supposed so ues it...
    this place was more fun last year
    2009 LCS r losers
    gr8 i myt get another warnin now for not writin properly and sayin losers

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Aaaaaaam ok so i leave out a few gs at the end of words and say u instead of you.. god ye need to get a life i taut it was 18 or 19 years olds doin de leavin not grannies......

O DERS RULES NOW IS DER.... y do dey have de coloured font if u not supposed so ues it...
    2009 LCS r losers

facepalm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

:confused:

errlloyd wrote: »
    Oh **** I just read the OP does physics.

Ok experiments

Do the sound (sonometer experiments) there are only 3, they are easy.

Do the acceleration due to gravity experiment too, they think that bad boy will come up. Principle of conservation of momentum too.

Listen to the Pat Doyle physics podcast on www.rte.ie/exams (he's a legend)

Read less stress more success physics

Ehh don't even look at the spectrometer, if you don't know what a spectrometer is, good, keep it that way.

Ehh good ole pat made a pile more predictions for me, I am sure they will be in a thread before monday.

Remember with physics 18% is definitions and all the maths is just subbing into formula. There are these leaflets in easons O'C street, 6:90 (worth it) have every single forumla on them arranged by chapter. Get that bad boy and learn the ****er off.

Thanks at least someone is normal around here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

OP, lrn2 read the board.

phasers wrote: »
    OP, lrn2 read the board.
    wat board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

2009 LCS r losers

Nope, you only get one warning. And I can see you have blatantly ignored it.
    Enjoy your holiday and reconsider your attitude when you return.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement