Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French - Wednesday

Options
  • 08-06-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Any ideas as to what topics may come up as reaction pieces?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

recession...

The teacher told us the paper were made back in FEB....so she said it mightn't come up , as the recession wasn't that bad back then

like but my home ec paper clearly wasn't made until March at least!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 doorknob_opener

Oooh, I just remembered, we were told something about role of father in the family (or something along these lines). Though I can't actually remember if this was for the mock and the LC or just the mock (it did come up there).

Yup, recession probably, hopefully. I'm hoping for environment. I learned so much of it for my oral, examiner thought I was a complete tree hugger as it was all I wanted to talk about.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Come on racism! I LOVE RACISM!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

screwed. dunno whether to do pass or not. got 60 in the mocks but the comprehensions and listening saved me. I can't write stuff, I don't any verbs and I did so awful in the oral. seriously awful. just sat there looking at your one, couldn't even think how to say what? :pac: said something in irish as well, sooo bad

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Pass French is one of the easiest papers ever.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

i learnt off common phrases and then words related to topics like alcohol,drugs,crime/violence/racism/immigration,environment and role of men/inequality/sexism

hoping to put them together in the exam in some form..
    once uu know verbs nd a few phrases ur set..
    french is grand.. only exam i amnt worried about !

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

~Candy~ wrote: »
    The teacher told us the paper were made back in FEB....so she said it mightn't come up , as the recession wasn't that bad back then

lol this is so wrong..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

hmmm just like recession didnt come up in irish yeah ?
    Its a reallllllllly big topic this yearrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

~Candy~ wrote: »
    recession...

like but my home ec paper clearly wasn't made until March at least!!

Paper made in October I think!

Recession not that bad in Feb:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Twilighter

Well so far the recession/unemployment has been up in Irish 1 and Home Ec soo?
    I'm going to study the ass out of recession, the environment and the usual stuff..

J'adore le francais!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

I don't have to study it thank god as it is my first language(hehe), but I have heard the Institute are tipping racism and something to do with crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Twilighter

Lucky! I don't know if I have racism notes. =O

Advertisement