Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards quoted in the Indo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It's quoted in the irish times a lot too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Yeah I know, I just figure whoever was quoted might like to know. (I would if it was me, I have no idea why, its just kinda cool)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

haha lazy journos! we should start a thread full of quotes for them, so they don't have to bother reading through everything!
    yeah I was weirdly excited by being quoted in the Irish times!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Printed in the newspaper, hope this is the first of your professional appearances! You guys do get paid for writing their content right?

Joking aside it would have been nice if they attributed usernames to the quotes, or linked to them maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Irish poet John Montague was a favourite with students

LIARS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

phasers wrote: »
    LIARS

Chicks dig monty, with his sexy emo hair.
    montaguejohn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Gordon wrote: »
    Printed in the newspaper, hope this is the first of your professional appearances! You guys do get paid for writing their content right?

Joking aside it would have been nice if they attributed usernames to the quotes, or linked to them maybe.

My username was actually beside mine, which kinda sucked cos I hate my username!
    Oh well hoping to do journalism next year, so at least got me into the irish times! I'm totally changing the story to me writing articles for them while still in sixth year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

BLARG wrote: »
    Chicks dig monty, with his sexy emo hair.
    montaguejohn.jpg
    **** I never knew he was so wrecked. What a tank, though.

Advertisement