Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

topics needed help

Options
  • 08-06-2009 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ok i need to no what to syudy for 3 exams i need to know what to look over for art history , tech drawing and construction not a clue do i have someone help fast

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

phil_7870 wrote: »
    ok i need to no what to syudy for 3 exams i need to know what to look over for art history , tech drawing and construction not a clue do i have someone help fast
    construction for a start! the u values and your building drawings! oh and light questions! if you get calculations in it very handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

what drawing question you reckon ill come up fro construction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 phil_7870

dont no reeli need help on art and tech drawing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Look over the sample paper for tech, that's what pretty much everyone I know is doing.
    If our paper is a lot different to the sample one I think the whole country is more or less f*cked.

i didnt get them what on the ordinary one do u no

• Advertisement

annyone no what to go over for art

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

mink_man wrote: »
    what drawing question you reckon ill come up fro construction?
    ah i wouldnt be able to say tbh! ah id be guessin fireplace wont come up for question 1 (compulsory) as that was up last year! - and my attemp at it was a disgrace(where would ya see a 300 cavity wall with a flu up the middle - only one i didnt learn though):D!
    Ah not sure but did chimney ever come up? there not that bad when you have a look at them and maybe rough sketch out with specs to learn!
    staircase seems to come up a bit which is another handy one!

ps - drawings dont need to be perfect as long as you spec everything right i think thats where the marks are!

Advertisement