Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No. 7 Bus From O' Connell Street

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:21am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭

guys, my friend is comming up to town to get a bus to Ballsbridge.
    I told him that the No. 7 goes from O' Connell Street, but have no idea where the No. 7 terminus is on O' Connell Street is?

has anybody any info on it?

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ad hoc

Outside the Eircom building, corner of Cathal Brugha Street, on Upper O'Connell Street.

Next stop is on O'Connell Bridge.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ad hoc wrote: »
    Outside the Eircom building, corner of Cathal Brugha Street, on Upper O'Connell Street.

Next stop is on O'Connell Bridge.

thanks very much :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭bazzer

It's the very first stop on O'Connell Street southbound near the Parnell Street junction. Buses to Ballsbridge also stop on O'Connell Bridge. In addition to the 7, there's also the 4, 4a, 5, 7a and 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

These routes also stop on O'Connell Bridge and at the second stop on Grafton Street up from the main gate of Trinity College.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

I heard a driver of the 7 on Saturday tell a passenger that a gap of an hour had opened up between services earlier in the week. The unfortunate driver was the guy who was driving the later bus and had to take the grief. The 7's do seem to bunch a lot from occasionally observing them at Merrion Square.

Between the 7 and the other buses mentioned though, the OP should be able to get a bus no problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement