Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Webspace

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

I've already done this on my forum, but it might come in handy for some people here if theyre interested. Basically I've got a pretty unusable amount of webspace, so if anyone is looking for an ftp account and handy short http://yourname.emireland.com domain for direct linking to tracks/samples/whatever just let me know and ill set you up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

pm sent.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Helix are you an emireland founder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

aye, tis my site

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Wow, that's cool, fair play... I remember hearing all the drama with DMI etc but did not know it was yourself. How is it going for you so far, and do you have any plans for the site long term? Or is it just leave it as it is to grow into whatever it wants etc?

Nice one on the webspace. I have loads of my own but sound of you to offer to others - I hate downloading from zshare etc.

P.S. Get that forum skin sorted, the standard phpbb one has been on there too long now ;) - let me know if you need a hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

we had another skin up, but it corrupted and i havent had a chance to fix it (coz im lazy) :D

• Advertisement

Yeah it was nice, worked well I liked it. I know the feeling I have several other sites which I have not even touched for months... But it does not take long once you give it a lash.

Advertisement