Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Machine to go

Options
  • 07-06-2009 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hey

Just an interst check I have a small arcade machine that I have been ordered to get rid of by the BOSS.

On that note Its a small jamma cab that has a brand new japanese jamma cable (not the cheap ebay type) new buttons and new joysticks. The coin door has been sanded and resprayed and a nice balck overlay has been applied to the machine.

The machine itself runs great and I have been using it with 1000 in 1 jamma mame board for months now with no problems. I will be selling just the machine but I have a soul calibur board I could sell also if someone need a game, also the 1000 in 1 could go for the right price.

When I have a few mins I will post some pics but if anyone is interested let me know it will be on adverts by the end of the week.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I'd be interested, How big is the monitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

think its a 19 -20 inch can let you know tmrw.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

I'd be interested too,have you a rough idea of the price?

lads, im not looking for big money just what I put into it to be honest so say 350 euro for just the cab. Pm me an email address and I will send some photos.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 34,632 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any chance of you sticking photos up here as well as emailing them? I wouldn't mind getting a look as a matter of interest.

Any idea what type of cab it is?
    *Fingers crossed that small cab = Neogeo Lordsvale*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How much for the jamma board?

its like a silverline cab i will pop picsup when I get home.

What board, To be honest I would like thesell the lot together unless potential buyer doesnt't want the board, or mame board.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Sell the BOSS keep the machine!!!!!!!!!,Good luck with the sale.

Hey hows it going, yeah thought about that alright but I would end up starving. Give me a shout when you wanna drop buy to look at the shooter and pick up that other board.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Emcee Kenna

I would be interested in the soul Calibur pcb and also the 1000 in 1 pcb if the price was right.

Actually here is a pic of the original cab its been cleaned up a little new joysticks buttons overlay and a general tidy it was originaly a mitchormagic cab:)

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn267/purplec_2008/IMG_3724.jpg

I will post a pic of the updated cab this evening.

double post

I'm still interested in the cab

Hey im not looking for mega bucks just what i put into the cab so 350 euro

I'm happy with the price but two things, 1,LoGiE expressed an interest before me and 2,I'm not sure if I'm breaking forum rule's by buying it here rather than through Adverts.ie? Maybe a mod can clarify this.

Actually thats a fair point im not really sure either. We'll give logie first bite then you. if thats ok.

No problem,fair's fair.......I'm hopeing LoGiE says no,my Missus is hopeing he says yes lol

LOL you sound like me, the only reason it has to go is I got a bigger cab and the original idea was only one in the house. ooops. We'll let logie decide then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

What did you do with the original sticks? They were old style Suzo sticks, weren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

hey purplec, you have done a fine restoration job on that cab.

I have seen this thing running and would have takin it but im selling my stuff (broke).

To all those interested, it is a steal at the price. I played it with the 1000in1 at purplec`s home and its fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 luscaa

is it still for sale? how much for the lot?

cab gone. sorry PM mitchomagic he always has stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Whatcar

Anyone looking for bits let me know ! I have loads of Neo Geo Jamma boards and some stuff in my store. Nosingle uprights left have Twin Drivers Time Crisis 2's etc, Fruits and Pokers for house use.:)

pm me your number, have you any naomi hardware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 WhiteRook

Hi There,

Is the machine still available for €350, because I'd be very interested in buying it...?

Regards,

WhiteRook.

The machine has been sold try dropping mitchomagic a line he does always have a few cabs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement