Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security problems!

Options
  • 07-06-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Hi

looking for help.. windows update hasnt workd for ages ive 6 important updates but error code 80072EFE comes up then i try again and it says its looking for updates and error code 80240016 shows....

Windows defender is out of date hasnt worked in ages either it still scans though.........

and my avg is turned off and it wont turn back on for some reason ..only got it recently s newer version was working and cleared virusis and trojans but now wont turn on......

I have used the stickys and went through everything........

Can anyone on here please help with this because my lapop is running a lot slower than it should and keeps freezing after every while...

cheers.

Comments

Advertisement