Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advise needed on this

Options
  • 07-06-2009 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

looks like the search is nearly over i have found a 97 swift royal 630 with 50k miles on it,it is only up the road from me and every thing seems to work,it has the roof box and towbar,i have agreed e18500

any comments advise on what i should lookout for or ask would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

I cant open the photo.

Does everything work inside? Lights, water pump, water heater, fridge cooker, heating toilet, shower tray cracks, windows etc? Have you driven it? Did you get a mechaic to look over the vehicle, tyres, brearings, brakes, steering, suspension, chassis etc? Does it need to be serviced, timimg belt change, new tyres, they will all add up. Does everything work in the cab, electric windows, radio, heater fan etc?

That's all i can think of at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

*Kol* wrote: »
    I cant open the photo.

Does everything work inside? Lights, water pump, water heater, fridge cooker, heating toilet, shower tray cracks, windows etc? Have you driven it? Did you get a mechaic to look over the vehicle, tyres, brearings, brakes, steering, suspension, chassis etc? Does it need to be serviced, timimg belt change, new tyres, they will all add up. Does everything work in the cab, electric windows, radio, heater fan etc?

That's all i can think of at the moment.

thanks think i have gone through all of the above but i will print it and bring the list it with me for my finale inspection,I'm not a mechanic but i will do the timing belt even thought the vendor says its just been done

is their any thing specific to the swift royale 630 that i should be looking out for

try this photo

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

Nice looking wagon,don't forget the roof box,i don't see it in the photo.Good Luck...............................b:)

Advertisement